The Ministry of Economy, Trade, and Industry of Japan announced this.
The country's Cabinet of Ministers approved a ban on the export of goods, helping strengthen Russia's industrial base.
The list includes:
- steel and steel products;
- aluminium and aluminium products;
- aircraft, spacecraft, and drones;
- aircraft and ship engines;
- construction machinery;
- electrical equipment;
- radio equipment for navigation;
- generators, optical, photographic, and measuring equipment;
- toys, models.
It will be recalled that in late February, the Government of Japan froze the assets of 73 legal and 39 natural persons from Russia, as well as nine individuals from temporarily occupied Crimea, the illegal military formations "DPR" and "LPR", and the temporarily occupied Zaporizhzhia and Kherson regions.